Professional PCV Driving Vacancies
Cannock, Crewe, Macclesfield, Northwich and Stoke-on-Trent Depots
Do you enjoy driving and are you a people person do you believe in providing excellent customer service? Then we have the perfect role for you!
As a professional bus driver, no two days are the same. You could be taking children to school in the city, providing a vital shopping link for passengers high up in the Staffordshire Moorlands, or running a busy rail replacement service for commuters, or even providing staff travel to Alton Towers, there are plenty of exciting opportunities here with D&G Bus.
We are currently recruiting for both Experienced and Trainee Bus Drivers to join our team and deliver great customer service in the local area. Don't worry if you have never driven a bus before as full training will be given to you.
Our aim is to provide a safe, reliable, and friendly service to all our customers. We believe our current professional drivers are some of the best in the business and we are looking to expand with new services and improve our current services. To do this we need drivers who go that extra mile to deliver a first-class service. Could this be you?
We are able to provide FULL training to help you obtain your PCV Licence, with a qualified and experienced instructor. This training is provided free of charge!* Once you have obtained your PCV licence, we will then provide further training at your allocated garage to ensure you are ready and confident to hit the road. This will include route training, familiarisation with our modern and reliable fleet, ticket machine training, customer care and much more!
These are just some of the benefits D&G Bus / Chaserider can offer you:
• Competitive pay rates with enhancements
• Minimum guaranteed hours of work each week with
• Various shifts available to suit your needs
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Uniforms will be provided
• Workplace pension
• Fantastic career opportunities
• Being part of a supportive team
• Additional employee benefits
• Free bus travel
• Full route learning and familiarisation
What we need from you...
• Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
• Full UK Driving Licence Holder for a minimum of 12
• 6 points or less on your driving licence
• Passed fit for a PCV medical
• No unspent drink driving conviction
If you want to become part of the team at D&G Bus or our sister company Chaserider, and if this sounds like a position for you, or somebody you know, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01782 332337, or visit the depot on Mossfield Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 5BW.
* Free training is subject to conditions. Contact us for more information.